underwater ferriswheel
missing link to this island chain
|
underwater ferriswheel
missing link to this island chain
SYF day
What should I say? I feel so bad because I know I made mistakes. sitting in the corner is so NOT fun. the judges can see everything of the corner people right? ALMOST everyone cried like crazy after the results were out. I didn't, obviously. but I cried like crazy at home. I can't tell you exactly the reason why. i used to think again, 'aiya, SYF only, i don't understand why they're so sad lah, plus, SYF only mah. why so many people cry? i bet i won't cry' i was wrong. 1. you totally suck. what's with that attitude? 2.you also, you think you're the best? Anyway, what's over is already over. must smileeeeeeeeeeeee. swollen eyes tomorrow? thanks to: elaine, katharine, audrey, sher ting, cinyi, wei yang and more.
|
dreamy things umbrella beach |