underwater ferriswheel
missing link to this island chain


Wednesday, July 29, 2009 @ 10:27 AM
can't believe I'm blogging at 1.35am
well, i need to de-stress myself.
As much as I love Social Studies,
I don't like remembering them.
Ironic?


Here's what happened yesterday.
georgina: tomorrow social studies test right? you study already?
me: huh? tomorrow social studies test meh?
*turns to gary*
me: tomorrow social studies test meh? i thought is 31st July?
gary: no, is tomorrow lah noob, blah blah blah blah blah.


here was what I was thinking...
"I must study 2 days earlier, I don't like to study last minute"
and then, i got the dates messed up... and my plan failed.
awwwwwwwwwwww!!!


loved PE today.
mainly cause the guys weren't playing and no offence,
it's because they're too tall and I don't get to touch the ball.


was hit in the head with the ball by gary.
and in the neck by jannah.
made me unable to play my clarinet properly during band,
cause i felt like one of my neck muscle's not
functioning, could felt the numbness.
oh well. it's gone now. (:


off to bed to memorise more info now.
all the best later in the morning.
bye people.
can't wait for after school.
x)
hate the math supp later.
unless you're there.
lol lol lol lol lol.

................................
.........................
....................
.............
.......
....
.

DON'T TELL YOU WHO!
:D






















I'M PLANNING A SURPRISE!
A BIG BIG SURPRISE!

daisies bloom
dreamy things
umbrella beach