underwater ferriswheel
missing link to this island chain
|
underwater ferriswheel
missing link to this island chain
haven't blogged in a long long long time.
sorry all, was busy studying. yes, burning midnight oil. anyway, i'm blogging now. *super happy* haven't used the computer since the last time i posted. hahaha. today I WANT TO PERFORM WITH THE SCHOOL BAND. THAT BADLY!! had teacher's day rehearsal at school. reached school at 7.45AM. lasted till 2pm? super hungry by then. I'm not gonna tell you what I'm performing. anyway, here's a conversation between miss chew and I. miss chew: xuan wen! no no no! -_____________- went to lunch at westmall with celine, veng yan and bao xuan. chatted lots. found out lots. bao xuan was telling me about this bear bear keychain/bookmark... got a curse one. so!! you all cannot go buy and give your friend/girlfriend/boyfriend kay? (: I PASSED MY A-MATH. although gary won me, still... I PASSED MY A-MATH!! x) someday, jealousy's gonna sink in.
|
dreamy things umbrella beach |