underwater ferriswheel
missing link to this island chain
Thursday, September 10, 2009 @ 6:16 AM
very very overdued photos.
there're photos from
-band camp
-teacher's day present shopping out with bx, celine, wz and gary
-dinner at restaurant with cousins
-day after teacher's day with elaine and katharine
wanling, i'm still waiting for the photographs of the
jump shots we took that day.
Lol.
Today's
great coz of 3 things.
- I got 83/100 for my grade
five theory paper.
HAHAHA. gary, see see see!!! *smiles WIDELY*
-My internet's fixed! (finally)
-I watched this Taiwan movie which i dug out from the cabinet.
Never did managed to watch finish that VCD.
hahaha.
Today's
bad coz of a few things.
- I didn't even realised race relations in S'pore and USA is one BIG topic.
- I overslept, again!
- Still stuck at A-math
- hate binomal theorem. prefer trigo.
after teacher's day with katharine and elaine

teacher's day present outing with blahblahblah