underwater ferriswheel
missing link to this island chain
|
underwater ferriswheel
missing link to this island chain
super happy now.
coz I'm gonna make my tiramisu tomorrow!! if it's nice then I'll bake for the cousins kay? hahaha my mascaporne cheese. mas-ca-por-neh HAHAHA [inside joke] I found my watermelon seed~ hahahah. dropped on the floor. and it's not in my cb plz. -___- i love ending words with 'Z' now. but of course, it won't work for HI! cause it'll end up like, HIZZZ. -.- anyway, exams are over officially today!! went out with audrey and sharmain. caught the movie (500) days of summer. quite nice. (: wanted to buy breezer after sharmain left, but failed. no one helped. sianzzz. I'm going to sentosa with audrey, sharmain and katharine on thursday!! we'll be going suntanning leh. I promise I'll come back like some chao dao banana if possible. (: lovezzzz, xuan wenzzzz off to update someone's blog. byee.
|
dreamy things umbrella beach |