underwater ferriswheel
missing link to this island chain
|
underwater ferriswheel
missing link to this island chain
HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ EXCITED
Saturday, November 7, 2009 @ 3:55 AM HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY SHENG HAO!!
you're too tall, no need to grow already. HAHA. Tomorrow's katharine's birthday, and regina's birthday the day after tomorrow. HAPPY ADVANCED 15TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU TWO~~~~ xD HEY PEOPLE~ am so so so egg-xited. Class chalet's just tomorrow. time flies.. haha. Met up with Audrey and Sharmain at BB MRT and proceeded to shop and save to get the bbq items. Compared prices with 'City Satay' prices. And, saved lots of money i guess. Of course luh! Shop and Save leh. hahahaha. Brought back the items and audrey BLED! the prawn luh. So evil, make 2 parallel cuts on her leg. nice right, audrey. I know you're reading. HAHAHA. Going to pack my bag soon. Hopefully, we can find City Satay tomorrow unlike last chalet. Walk round and round, cannot find. : Am currently quite scared that after drinking a bottle of breezer, I'll go drunk. I don't know how i'll react leh! maybe I'll - strip. [ NO LAH! but, you never know.] - sing like mad - dance around - talk and talk - pass out -_______- I know it's lame and i can't possibly get drunk, but still scared, coz i've never finished a whole bottle myself. >.< *Audrey, don't get drunk, pleazeeeee :* okay, that's all about chalet. OH~ I found someone who would enjoy piano concertos and all that, like finally. hahahaah. am so happy. Can ask that person out next time. WEEEEEE~~~~~~~
|
dreamy things umbrella beach |