underwater ferriswheel
missing link to this island chain
|
underwater ferriswheel
missing link to this island chain
I swear extracting wisdom teeth are the worst thing ever!
coz, 1) You can't really swallow your saliva or food (not even porridge- for me) 2) You swallow your saliva + blood coz you can't spit it out lest blah blah blah 3) You can't talk 4) The pain is so damn unbearable after that the painkillers loose their effect 5) You LOOSE YOUR WISDOM!! (nah, just joking.) MOST IMPORTANTLY, 6)you can't SMILE!!!! and this wanling, haiyo, keep taking photos of me when i CAN'T smile!!! -_________-" But the BEST THING EVER, 1) You don't eat= You lose weight. Awww. 5-10 days.... (: NOT WORTH IT!! Tan Li Shuan's watching me blog about this now. Harharhar. HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!! I <3 you guys. Currently: at sherting's house... They're playing TWISTER!!! aiyo, so poor thing, hope they don't end up TWISTED! and I should probably go offer them TWISTIES now!!! HAHAHAHA. lame. -.-
|
dreamy things umbrella beach |