underwater ferriswheel
missing link to this island chain


Theatre circus
Saturday, June 26, 2010 @ 5:00 AM
I still can't believe you did that.
Don't start that fuckedup life again.



Was initially at band camp, happily enjoying when my mother sms-ed.
Wanling jie got tickets to catch the theatrical circus: Voyage De La Vie
So off I went, 3.5 hours earlier than show time, to Resort World Sentosa.


Reached there very very early and explored the place.
-Took many photographs
-Bought Hershey's chocos
-Caught the movie with Yong, Mummy, Wanling jie with her friends & li shuan.
I'll rate the show 4.5/5 stars coz it was really distracting.
Performing all the cool stunts and we only have a pair of eyes to see.
-People screaming: BET FOR BRAZIL, PORTUGAL and stand a chance
to win $blah blah blah. (And the match ended off 0-0)
-Home at midnight.



PS: just a note to people who wanna go there and can't find the escalator
after circulating round and round the universal studios floor, (like me)
IT's blocked by the WALL!!!!

daisies bloom
dreamy things
umbrella beach